A. Privacy declaration of Polity (“polityonline.com”)
The information in this declaration applies to the processing of personal data on or via our website and is intended in particular to inform you of the scope of processing, the purposes of the processing, the recipients, legal bases, storage periods, and your rights. Personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. a person (hereinafter also referred to as “data subject”), including for example your name, your address, or your email address. Processing of personal data means, in particular, the collection, storage, use, and transmission of such data.Definitions
“Applicable Data Protection Legislation” means any legislation in force from time to time which implements the European Union Directive 95/46/EC and Directive 2002/58/EC and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 and is applicable to this Agreement and all other applicable laws and regulations that may apply to the transfer of Personal Data.
“Personal Data” shall mean any information relating to a Data subject; an identifiable person is one who can be defined, directly or indirectly, notably by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Contact data and Service Data are Personal Data.
“Contact Data” means any names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and certain financial details held within commercial systems to conduct the Parties’ relationship management and billing transactions between the Parties;
“Controller”, “Data Subject”, “Personal Data”, “Process/Processing” and “Processor”, shall have the same meaning as in the European Union Directive 95/46/EC or the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016.
“Service Data” means any Party’s Personal Data (that is not Contact Data) held within the Parties’ systems, applications, or databases and that may be accessed, processed, used, or stored as a consequence of performing the services under the Agreement.
“Third Country” means a country that is: (i) outside of the European Economic Area; and (ii) not the subject of a formal decision by the European Commission, made pursuant to Section 25(6) of the European Union Directive 95/46/EC or under Article 45 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, stating that that country ensures an adequate level of protection for Personal Data.I. Name and Address of the data controller
The data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Jib Oyun Yazilim ve Pazarlama A.S. Kozyatagi Mh. Gulbahar Sk. 15B/22 Kadikoy, Istanbul Turkey Email: [email protected] Website: polityonline.comII. General information data processing 1. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. Insofar as the processing of personal data is required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR. If the processing of data is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights, and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.2. Data deletion and storage time
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or processing restricted as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. In certain cases, data can be stored if this has been provided by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws, or other provisions to which the data controller is subject.III. What Data We Collect and Process
Personal data means data that may be used to identify an individual, such as full name, email address, contact address, postal code, position data, title, occupation, personal interests, and other data that you choose to submit.1. Data We Collect and Process
- Contact data (such as email address)
- Account registration or registration for on-line game participation (such as user name and password)
- Information in Polity community forums, chats, or when you provide feedback or other user-generated content (such as information that you post, comment or follow in any of our content or services; information sent through chat; information you provide when you request information or support from us or purchase content or services from us, including information necessary to process your orders with the relevant payment merchant; in case of physical goods, shipping providers; or, the information you provide to us when participating in competitions, contests and tournaments or responding to surveys, e.g. your contact details)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data about lost account identification, hacking prevention, consumer services, service maintenance, technical support, and surveys, including but not limited to your age, gender, general hobbies and interests, gameplay interests, and habits, browser and device information, game-related preferences and/or data collected through automated electronic interactions and application usage data)
- Data about your account, game progressions, and any use of polityonline.com
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- Data about your device, such as your device ID, device name, device type, operating system, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI, CPU, language, and the type of browser
- Cookies and similar technologies (see more as below)
- General location data
- remembering you: cookies, web beacons and similar technologies can help us identify you as a registered user or keep the preferences or data that you have previously provided;
In addition to JIB Games and/or its affiliates, other parties may also access your personal data in the following situations. You acknowledge that you have foreseen and agreed to the occurrence of such disclosure when you provide your personal data.1. Other Users
Other users may, for example in a group challenge, see your in-game activities in a group challenge. Other users may also see your display data and read the messages you have posted on or through the JIB Games Services. You confirm that the JIB Games Services may also include message boards, communities, forums, and/or other chat areas, where users may exchange ideas or communicate with other users and you acknowledge that any data you posted to any communication area is publicly viewable. We strongly recommend that all users avoid posting personal or sensitive data at any time.2. Competent Authorities
We may provide a certain portion of your personal data to judicial or administrative authorities as so requested. Besides, we may disclose a certain portion of your personal data within a strictly limited scope of recipients when we reasonably think it is necessary to protect us, our users, or a portion of the public.